Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
Whether you usually teach in a classroom and are now working virtually, a homeschool teacher now completely homebound, or a parent taking on teaching responsibilities for the first time -- I'm sending you a big virtual hug! Also I have a gift for you! Scroll down for details.
For those of y'all who are new to Doodle Different -- welcome! It's a little book of places to start and a big celebration of creativity, imagination, and perspective.
Here's how it works:
1. Doodle - Each page has a different place to start! On the first page you might draw flowers, and your friend might draw a football, and some other random person might draw an alien, and I promise y’all are each doing it right.
2. Share a pic - Post your doodle with the page’s hashtag and tag @doodledifferent for a chance to be featured! Social media not your thing? I hear ya. Text or email works too: (512) 366-3724 / email@example.com. Click here for details.
3. Celebrate - It’s going to be one big celebration of imagination and perspective and you’re part of the magic. Click here to see what people have created from the same starting place. Let’s doodle different - together!
Doodling can help people of all ages:
- Alleviate stress
- Process emotion
- Increase concentration
- Spur creative insight
- Retain more information
Additional benefits of doodling as a school-related activity:
- Screen-free time
- Promotes out-of-the-box thinking
- Homeschool teachers can use state instructional funds to purchase (consumable product)
Doodle Different is earth-friendly:
- Books are printed in Portland, on 100% recycled paper, with vegetable-based inks, in a print shop that uses solar power.
- Packaging is recyclable and made from between 90-100% post-consumer recycled goods.
To celebrate #TeacherAppreciationWeek, I have one gift and two discounts available for you all month long!